The Admin with Lime
Joined: 16 Mar 2007
|Posted: Mon Mar 26, 2007 12:33 am Post subject: Writing's Rules
|1) Keep things PG-13 or less. That means...
-No frequent language worse than hell or damn (the Star Wars words). Besides, those are the only two uncensored ones. XD
-No explicit sex. -_- (which if posted will lead to banning, as it's against our site rules of no pr0n. Heh)
-No violence that's really just there for the sake of horrific, descriptive, gory bloodshed. We don't mind brutality much, but even we have a limit. But we'll let you know if you pass that limit... PM me if you want to know if what you're posting is okay for the violence censor.
2) No posting other people's work.
3) You may post fanfics, crossovers, and original fiction and poetry. And scripts. No oneliners.
4) Posting of links to your work elsewhere is discouraged, put those in your signature.
5) Illustration of stories is indeed permitted.
6) Original character stories posted here are not free game for ripping. Contact the original author if you wish to use them or fanfic off of their story.
7) Spell check. (www.spellcheck.net or get FireFox or the new IE)
That's all for now. By posting fiction in this board, you agree to these rules. They are subject to change without notice.